Personal training sessions are available onsite at World Gym Southside. Whether you prefer one-on-one or small group training, experienced head coach Eliyan Lobez can help you lay the right path to success.
On-site conditions: Non members incur an additional $10 casual fee (normally $20) for use of the World Gym Southside facilities. Ask us about special discounted membership rates available for Team Lobez athletes.
ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Our online training programs are perfect for those who are looking to gain knowledge or improve their performance through weight loss, strength gain, mass gain, post natal or special events such as weddings, birthdays etc. All our plans are specifically designed for the individual, working around any injuries or personal requirements. Whether you have gym access or just a few bits and pieces, we have a plan to suit you.
Before we begin, you will receive an in-depth questionnaire containing all the information required to personalise a plan that is tailored to your needs.
*All services via weekly direct debit or one off upfront payment for a minimum period of 8 weeks.
So you think you’re ready for the stage? Stepping on stage is a massive achievement in itself, and requires sacrifice, self-motivation, determination and dedication. Joining Team Lobez is the first step in the right direction.
Recommended comp period period is 14 to 20 weeks minimum. This requirement is designed to allow us to increase your calorie intake and metabolic rate to ensure we have room to move as the depletion phase sets in.
Team Lobez provides a comprehensive comp prep service at a cost of $100 per week, which includes:
- Nutrition and training plan with all required alterations;
- Discounts on all additional 1-on-1 personal training and posing sessions;
- Bonus 1 x 60 minute personal training session per fortnight for local athletes;
- Weekly check-ins and progress tracking via email along with fortnightly progress photos;
- Unlimited advice and support via phone and email;
- Access to Team Lobez social media support networks;
- Peak week diet depletion/loading and training;
- Posing and stage etiquette (6 x 1 hour group posing sessions subject to availability and location);
- All tanning, hair, makeup and bikini advice;
- Federation and category selection advice;
- Complete stage day support and backstage assistance (subject to availability and location).
Contact us for more information or to set up a direct debit plan for the duration of your comp prep.
Team Lobez corporate training programs are the ideal way to improve the fitness, teamwork and morale of your organisation. There are tailored and ongoing corporate fitness group programs and one-off sessions available to suit your corporate or workplace needs.
Contact us for more information and pricing.
Website design and production by Kuipers Graphic and Web Design.